Friday, January 20, 2012

Freebie Friday- Be Kind berries & pitcher

I love freebie Friday...it is so much fun!!!  This one is the "Be Kind" berries & pitcher design.  I have made this into lil wool pins...great to use up all kinds of small pieces. You could stitch it up too. 

I finally have this pattern done....my computer was fighting me....I duked it out...and won....lol...
Some weeks are just plain tougher than other weeks....this was a tough one....but I see things are getting easier.
The love mice are in my Etsy store and also on my patternmart! 

So.... I hope you all have a terrific weekend.  I might start my paint by numbers kit (It is a blast from the past...I used to love them)  It is a beautiful Japanese garden paint set...got it at Christmas.  Hobby lobby and Joann fabrics have some great paint by numbers!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Freebie Friday design and your idea of making it into felt pins! Those mice are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the freebie!
    I appreciate your talents ; )

    ReplyDelete