Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Titanic- 100 years ago

I bet you didn't know I am a huge Titanic buff!  I was very interested in it way before the Kate and Leo movie...I read all the books....saw the older movies....collected everything I could. 
If only one thing could have gone better for the Titanic...well there wouldn't be a story then.
Titanic sank 100 years ago April 15th....and the movie Titanic is coming out in 3D in April as well.
I had alot of my collection put away....but I decided I needed to get it out for the 100 year mark. 
My fav book will always be "A night to remember"....so good....read it if you get a chance. 
Also the A&E special on the Titanic is awesome.....so much info and so well put together.
My fav line from the movie is "make it count" written on a note from Jack to Rose.  I think we should all make it count everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment