Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine Mini Pillows

Here is my new pattern of: Valentine Stitchery mini pillows pattern

....available on my etsy. These 8 lil mini Valentine pillows are so cute in a bowl or berry nest, as ornaments, set amongst your shelves as pillow tucks, and lovely as small pinkeeps. Turn them into wearable pins too....the options are endless.
Designs Measure between: 3 1/4" x 2 1/8" to 3 5/16" x 2 5/8". So cute and TINY.
I want to put up my Valentines now....but I know I should wait a bit more. I have a lot now....just can't stay away from it!

Come see all the amazing talent at Whipper Berry Friday Flair....you will love seeing these unique hand made items!
Also....one of the best sites out there is Made by you monday...by skip to my Lou..so much fun!!!
Plus another....Somewhat Simple...what a great blog party.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pillows. I will be at the fabric store tomorrow.... thanks for sharing :).
    Eilis
    my-heart-lives-here.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pillows! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from somewhatsimple party ;)

    ReplyDelete