Monday, April 21, 2014

Simply Vintage

Yeah!  So Happy to be in the latest Simply Vintage magazine by Quiltmania!  I have two projects in this one....several more projects coming up in other issues.  This is a French publication...printed in English of course.  All the projects are just beautiful...quality paper....tons of diagrams...a luxury magazine!  I'm sure it will be in Barnes and Noble soon!
 
It has my lil mouse embroidery pattern!

Always a thrill to see your name in print.

One design is a pillow....the other a pincushion scissors fob.

I sent my projects to France for them to photograph them.


Fun and easy

Just letting you see that there are plenty of diagrams, photos, and instructions.


This is one of my ads for the magazine....it was fun to make my own ad.
I've always designed my pattern covers, blog post, artwork...etc... so it wasn't very hard.
I guess all those computer classes were good after all...lol.
--------------------------------------------
Hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Shirley. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope I can find a copy in the U.S. I love your mice (and cats, for that matter. :))

    ReplyDelete