Tuesday, July 8, 2014

On the cover of a Magazine

I am thrilled to be in yet another Quiltmania publication.
This time it is the Special children's magazine.....for kids decor....not for them to make.
My quilt is on the cover....the yellow quilt!

It's called "She lingers in the garden".  It is a bright and cheerful quilt....but any fabric choice would be nice.
 
There are lots of diagrams and full instructions with patterns.


I love how they show the contents....by image only....lol
There are lots of great projects...28 in all.
I'm sure this will be in Barnes and Noble soon.
 
It's funny...but after all this time....I still feel weird yet excited to see my name in print.
I have always loved my last name....my hubby has a good name. 
My maiden name of Cowan was alright...just some confusion on how to say it.  My father's side comes right from Scotland.  My mom occasionally said she would have him deported if she got mad enough....sooo crazy!
There is no doubt how to say the name Hudson.

Gotta show you a sneak peak of what is soon to be a pattern...Sweet kitty cat ...can't wait.
 
I am also working on all kinds of Halloween designs....I am super excited about them.
They are turning out soooo cool!
 
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment