Thursday, July 17, 2014

Smelling fall?

Yesterday my daughter and I were in the Yankee candle shop smelling all the delightful scents.
We smelled some fall candles and they were soooo yummy. 
Pumpkin spice...harvest...apple cider....and more!
It totally made me want fall.....especially since these days of reaching 100 degrees are getting really old!
These witchy collage sheet ornaments are an oldy but goody design of mine.

I love taking my old pics and making them witchy.
I made a few that are candy corn ornaments.

These are pumpkin ornaments with wire stems...so easy.

All these tags come with it too!

See...its two sheets....instant download...you print .....cut out and directions come with it.
-------------------------
The banana bread candle was to die for!
There was a chocolate layer cake candle that was the best chocolate scent I have ever smelled in a candle.
But the bacon candle made us sick...so gross....and I love bacon.
I am not sure who would like it....but some people must or they wouldn't make it.
 
 
 
Come to The party bunch, the pin me linky party, Thrifty thursday....lots of fun ideas and projects!

1 comment:

  1. I love fall. I'm in no hurry though after last winter! Love your Halloween decorations. I've been making some too already. Come on over when you have a chance, I'm having a giveaway!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete