Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cutest pumpkin in the patch!

Here is my newest pattern: Cutest pumpkin in the patch-
#335 Prim pumpkin doll and skull balloon.
I am really in love with this guy!
The pattern is in my Etsy shop, Patternmart, and on my website (printed/mailed).
Nothing scary here....just sweet and innocent!
Haunt your house with this adorable Pumpkin doll...he has candy corn buttons, a leafy collar and a fun skeleton balloon to hold onto. This is a sweet mix of Prim & cute. Fast, takes simple supplies, & is easy! 
Pumpkin doll measures: 8 1/2" x 23"
Skull balloon measures: 3 1/2" x 10"

It looks so cute hanging or sitting!
These guys are so much fun and a great addition to your Halloween decor!
I love mixing vintage style with sweet and cute.
----------------------------
I have another Pumpkin character almost done....he will come with a set of 6 tags to fit your mood...
Gotta come back to see!



Come to Thrifty thursday, The pin Me linky party and the Party bunch...for tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment