Monday, November 24, 2014

Chalk boards & more

Christmas is coming....
I know it isn't 15 days yet....I just didn't want to put 31 days..lol.
I have been having fun playing around with some brand new products from Deflecto.
I colored up this small easel board with the chalk markers...they are so cool.
They come in several colors too...not just white.
I also added glitter trim and a bow (looks like the kind we used back in the day).
I added the candy cane paper to the marker...just for holiday fun!

The colors are nice and vibrant!
I feel like a kid again!
I feel like a kid again! The chalk markers come off with water...just dampen a paper towel....so easy. I am so ready for Christmas time to be here....all the decorating, baking, music, fun movies and TV shows like charlie brown and frosty the snowman....oh boy.

I just love Deflecto's frames...this one is so cool...it is magnetic!  The front is clear acrylic....just pull apart from the magnetic back...insert you photo or sign and clip the front back on . It literally takes a few seconds to frame something.
This has an awesome curve to it....reminds me of the new TV's with the curve.

I organized my brushes, colored pencils, and markers in this clear storage box.

This is very handy on a desk.

My paint brushes have been through the ringer...but still very useful!

Glitter station!!!
This is nothing but GLITTER! I have a huge collection of it...glitter is good for everything!

Use an old syrup pitcher from the thrift store to hold glitter!
I put my German glass glitter in mine.

More chalk boards!
I was just having fun doodling!

This one is bigger...great for a "To do" list.
The board just slides into place...you can take it out from the wood base and wash it ...then put it back.
My daughter and I were playing a lot with these....just like when we used to color together.
----------------------
My 40% off sale continues....more details here.
This is just one of over 340 patterns in my line!

Keep creating!!

Come to the pin me linky party

No comments:

Post a Comment