Monday, November 10, 2014

We can do hard things....

I love to be inspired!
I love to inspire also
is a brand new sign....looking lovely in this dollar store frame!
All my signs are in my etsy shop....under digital signs and also in holiday categories too.
-------------------------------------------
It is almost time to start the holiday baking!!!!
Cookies, breads, pies, and more!!!
I love looking in my recipe file for my favorites......I should share some soon!
My favorites are always some kind of cookie or bar.

This SET OF 15 FLASH CARDS...you print them on creme colored cardstock and cut out, sooooo easy. The words you get are: Cake, flour, sugar, bake, butter, brownie, cupcake, frosting, chocolate, pie, sprinkles, cookies, donuts, fudge, and eggs. Each one comes with a cute definition and number. They measure: 7 5/8" x 3 1/4".
They are fun to have around the kitchen or framed.
Wouldn't these be great in a bakery or in a bake sale.
I love the boldness of the text.
This SET OF 16 FLASH CARDS...you print them on creme colored cardstock and cut out, sooooo easy. The words you get are: Cake, flour, sugar, bake, butter, brownie, cupcake, frosting, chocolate, pie, sprinkles, cookies, donuts, fudge, eggs, and vanilla. Each one comes with a cute definition and number. They measure: 3 5/8" x 2 1/4".
They are fun to decorate your home.
Love to label things.
I love fudge especially!  
was featured on the Pillsbury website last year.....I was so proud.
I also have cake signs in my etsy shop.....which are fun.
--------------------
Lots of grocery stores are having sales on baking supplies right now....and their displays are heavenly!

Happy Veteran's day!!!


Come to Thrifty Thursday  The party bunch, and the Pin me linky party

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, there is no end to your creativity.
    I know that you have an etsy shop, but do you also have any of your wares in a shop in Spokane. I would love to drop in, if I make it over there this holiday season.
    Have a happy day.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have patterns in quilt shops...like Charming Lulu in the Spokane Valley. I sell almost all my items through my website, 3 different etsy shops(patterns & digital goods, finished goods and my artwork), patternmart, instant printables, and red bubble.

    ReplyDelete