Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Candy cane wishes....

Every year I get a few of those big stick candy canes....for watching Christmas movies and shows with.  They are so good and last a long time.
I have always loved Candy canes.
I had to add a candy cane to my latest pattern.....
This is also on my website and patternmart.
She is a real sweetie! 
This is the very last Christmas pattern this year...I am behind as usual.
It is hard to work ahead of the season.
Christmas time is almost upon us! Celebrate with this cutie.  Such a charming embroidery project....so quick, easy and fun to do.  Simply sweet!  Finish the embroidery in a hoop!  This makes a great gift and is so lovely in your home decor.
Finished design in hoop measures: 8 1/2" x 8 3/4"
Embroidery design measures: 7 3/8" x 4 5/8" 
Here are a few more pictures from my home...I love having Charlie Brown and his gang around.
I love putting old Christmas pics around....from when my daughter was little. 
The Christmas pickle.
We went shopping for my Irish ring...in the all things Irish store the deal was, if you found the pickle you would get 20% off.
We looked and looked...couldn't find it....so I made my final decision of the ring....My husband looked again and found the pickle!  We got the savings and the pickle was free.
Now we have it on our tree and it will always remind us of that special day! 
(Yes...I have a white tree!)
I made this years ago...when there was the craze to make everything with a light.
Still love it!
It sits next to Santa bear.
------
Next week is Christmas....yikes....too soon!


Come to Thrifty thursday!!  Come to the Pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment