Friday, January 2, 2015

T is for TOYS

Aren't these the sweetest toys ever?
This week's freebie is "T is for Toys"
Remember ...these would be sweet to stitch up in a kids quilt or on lil pillows.  For earlier letters in this series...go back to my past Friday posts. Fun to color as well. Copy and save.
  
Next week will be: "U is for ____"
Be the first to guess the correct answer to what "U" could stand for ....and you will get a sweet prize.  Just make your guess in the comment section of this blog post.
One guess per person to make it fair! 
-----------------------------------------------------  
I just wanted to show you some more of my Valentines designs from the past....
Sweet signs...u download instantly and print.
Beautiful vibrant red signs. 
Cute snowman embroidery quilt 
Time to be valentines...don't be late said the white rabbit. 
This is a closeup of a valentine holder wall hanging....featuring naughty mice! 
Valentine Bouquet

Raggedy angel 
Valentine fortune cookies made from felt or wool...with lots of sayings to put inside! 
Another raggedy....can you tell I love Raggedy? 
Mice pincushion 
Prim Sweets for the sweet ...comes with old photos 
Cute mouse 
This is one of my favorites...hearts and envelopes....comes with old photos and sayings. 
Banner collage sheet 
Comes like this with instructions and shapes.
There are still more I haven't shared.
-------------------
I took down my Christmas decor...now everything looks blank.
My daughter doesn't like it...lol.
Time to move on.


Come to the pin me linky party!  Go to the link party palooza!  Come to Thrifty Thursday

3 comments:

  1. The toys are super cute...can U be for umbrella? Thanks for the fun and the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES KATHLEEN...YOU ARE RIGHT.....U IS FOR UMBRELLA!
    Just pop me an email.....Shirleyhud@aol.com so I can talk to you and thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete