Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Presidents day...sneaky peak

I thought you might enjoy seeing this vintage ad in one of my old magazines...
for Wheatena.
I love the presidential theme.
Remember when back in grade school they would put pictures in as a replacement for a word...like Washington's picture replacing his name.  Maybe it was kindergarten?
My daughter and I plan to go for a walk soon...the sun in shining,,,,,blue skies...just gorgeous!

Here is a sneaky peak of my next pattern...
I am thinking fairies!!!
My mom totally believed she could catch fairies in the woods
she looked under mushrooms and everything!
I would have loved to have seen that!

Have a fun day!

Come to the party bunch!

1 comment:

  1. It is snowing like crazy in Virginia & you going for walk,,It must be nice,,ha,ha, I love your fariey girl She's so cute...We getting another snow & freezing next week ,waalk few miles for me,,,

    ReplyDelete