Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What the peep?

Ok...I promise I am not getting vulgar!
Just having some fun...Easter is coming...lol.
I love the look of peeps and the marshmallow smells so good.  I just don't like biting into the sugar.
Well...I am not really going to talk about Easter....
I want to share with you some little bits of art I have been doing.
I have been playing around with lettering.
I need a lot of work, but practice always helps.
Here are some atc cards (they are white cardstock pieces of paper the size of a playing card)  I did...first the lettering on a card...just using a black sharpie.
Then I watercolored it...very simply I might add.
I was enjoying the painting alot. 
Here is what is looked like before.
Just me goofing around.
There are globs of ink and letters that look goofy....but I was trying to let myself just play around. 
Isn't this funny!
I love it! 
I love this one....believe it sooo much!
If you can't be nice, then either I am leaving or the pest is!! lol
I watercolored it with some favorite colors....then I added a border using the free photo editor
I love pink also....my digital sign"Everything is better in pink" sells constantly on Etsy...I think there are alot of pink lovers out there! 
I added pink watercolor...which I had to make mixing red and white together since I didn't have it in my watercolors.
I think you should try making some of these to.
Take a favorite saying....write it on a atc card using a black sharpie...then watercolor.
It doesn't matter if something didn't turn out...you an always throw it out if you hate it.

Play alittle today!!

Come to thrifty Thursday!  Come to the Pin me linky party! Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment