Tuesday, April 14, 2015

All that I am....Mom

Here is my newest sign...perfect for Mother's day!
All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my Mother......
The saying comes from the great President Abe Lincoln
My mother was a fantastic mom....she had flaws...but she was just awesome and I wish she were still here and could see all the things I am doing and I wish she could be with my daughter!
If you still have your mom....cherish her.

I have to show you some treasure I got during spring break.
Above are things to complete needle punch projects.
These small baskets are perfect for lil needlepunch.
I love hoops and old jello molds (perfect for bases for crafts and pincushions)
I got lots of embroidery transfers
These country folks are cute
Sew day...that guy better watch out ...she may get his booty with a needle.
Old books are always a favorite of mine
They just don't make stuff like this anymore.
It is nice artwork and sparks all kinds of ideas.
Trims!
Magazine racks....cause I do have a bit of a magazine collecting problem.
vintage fabric
I needed black trim badly
ok...this was fun...a whole box of pink goodies!
I was in heaven
vintage buttons, tulle springs, ribbons....
rose buds, beads, sequins.....
pink papers too
pink leaves..lol... and much more!
This was a strange find...but fun...a game
But I am just gonna use the cool words inside.
Tons of words and in different colors...yay
I also got fake flowers, a pink shelf, chocolates, and a sweet pink mini vw van...lol.
I just had a blast.
I have some really comfy skechers shoes too...gray and pink!
I am glad to get back to normal however.

By the way...if you would like you artwork in a cool magazine like Somerset holidays or any Stampington publication....here is lots of great advice.
I was lucky enough to have my design on the cover of this issue!!!
Could be you next!!

Come to thrifty thursday!  Come to the Pin me Linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment