Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easy to do magnetic pinkeep & more!

I've been busy crafting...it's so much fun to get out all your supplies and play around.
Above is a cute magnetic pin keep....I made this from the Deflecto magnetic sheet. 
I covered the top of this paper mache box with a circle I cut out from the magnetic sheet.
This is a 3" paper mache box.
I glued pretty paper of top of the magnetic circle...then glued (hot glue) it to the top of the box. 
I also glued (this time with a glue stick)...the pretty paper on the side.

I added trim and an orange seam binding bow with a vintage button.
This would be great box to hold some small thread or buttons.
Then I decided to make my own mini art portfolio.
These are some clear pouches....they fit anything 5" x 7"...which was perfect for my watercolor paintings that happen to be 5" x 7"!
I made the cover in adobe illustrator...using my surface pattern design that you have probably seen me use over and over. 
The pouches will be available before long from Defecto
This makes a handy way to protect the art...but to be able to show it off very easily! 
It can stand or lie flat.  I tied a bow in the center with scrunched seam binding ribbon...it holds the booklet together. 
It also can be spread out like this.
I think it turned out real sweet!

Now I am going to get caught up on some painting classes...
before my daughter and husband get home and all the noise begins!


Come to Thrifty Thursday!   Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment