Friday, April 24, 2015

Sleepy baby girl freebie

Friday yet again!
This matches last weeks sleepy baby boy!
Perfect for the nursery or baby shower.
Sometimes when I see the baby clothes or little girl outfits at walmart or target...
I just can't wait for the day to be a grandma....but I have to wait a while...lol.
-----------------------
I put some of my paintings in my art etsy shop! 
These are originals!
Piercing blue eyes! 
This sweet strawberry blonde haired beauty is offering hope....she is giving her love. 
I made this artwork to bring joy and love into your home! It is a painting on canvas board. I painted with acrylics and pencils. It measures: 5" x 7" 
I love her crown! 
Sweet face 
My bunny is sold...sorry :(

I really love her...she is with a great friend who will take care of her.

Purple power!
This one is very lovely...small but so cool. 
Lastly...this garden girl.
The good weather is here...birds chirping....the warmth of the sun....she is in her garden..enjoying...
-----------------------------------
Have a super fun weekend!

Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to to the party bunch!  Come to Thrifty Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·for the adorable sleepy beauty.I also downloaded a couple othersVery much appreciated.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.hope you have a marvelous weekend.
    take care of yourself and stay healty.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")hugs across the miles
    Snowbird

    ReplyDelete