Monday, May 4, 2015

I am so... Excited!!

I have a big announcement...
I am now represented by
My patterns are now available through this awesome company!!!
I am so happy...I really can't hold it in! 
Checker's  is.....
THE WORLD'S LEADING SUPPLIER OF QUILTING AND SEWING PRODUCTS FOR OVER 65 YEARS.  
I made a lovely brochure with 30 patterns in it and sent it off to checker's.


I really took my time and care....and only sent it to checkers.
I bound my brochure and sent it with a wholesale list, a pattern, business card and bookmark.
Alyssa wanted them!!!
We are starting out with the 30 in the brochure and then can work on the others later....because I have alot of patterns!!
I am sooo excited....and always wanted checkers as a distributor.
These are just some of the patterns available. 
Now quilt shop owners and other businesses can sell my designs in their stores!
I have quilt shops order through me, but this will reach a much larger audience and make it easier for customers. 
So...after doing my happy dance a few times...
I must get back to business!!!

Hope you have a Marvelous Monday!


Come to Thrifty Thursday!  Come to the Pin me Linky party!  Come to the party bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Your patterns are adorable! I'll make sure I click on the link to see them all!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete