Friday, May 1, 2015

May day!!! Freebie!!

Yay!!!
It's MAY!
I drew this up the other day....on my patio....enjoying the sun, 
birds chirping...
and I just thought how nice it was that May is here!
I am looking forward to these next few months of lovely warm/hot weather.
Save this freebie....stitch it up!

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
----------------------------------------

This is how the freebie started...just a drawing in pencil....then I went over it with a black marker.

Erased the pencil lines....then added the Bee later.

I cleaned it up again in Adobe Illustrator.

--------------------------------------
I made some fun color palettes using my photos...makes a great way to pic colors for a design project, painting, home decor palette...and so on.
Above is my lilacs which are now in full bloom.
I took the colors from my snail pattern...I like seeing what color combos can appear that I didn't see by just looking at it.
Lots of colors I love from this one. 
I love pink and green!
I would love to make these colors in a quilt.
Pears...from Greenbluff....a nearby town that has tons of little farms making the community.

Seems like the colors in nature are just perfect right now!
I plan on taking more pictures outside and enjoying the fresh air!

What are your plans for the weekend?


Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!   Come to Thrifty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment