Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fabric from my trip

Recently I went to Seattle and tried to find some quilt shops along the way....it was great!
Above is a cute dish towel from a shop on Bainbridge island.
They made it into the cutest pillow...which I want to do too! 
Kitties reading!!!
I love the whimsical drawings...so much to see.
I like to buy fabric that is unusual. 
Unicorns!  
When I was a teen....I loved unicorns....this one brings back some fun memories. 
I love any fabric with a sewing theme! 
Mice!
So sweet!

This is a charm pack...I can't resist these....especially if they have a fall theme. 
Cori Dantini fabric! 
All with a crafty sewing theme. 
I love her work and have several of her prints...she is from Washington too!
I met her several times....and she is so sweet and kind. 
Very happy with picking up some of this!!

Halloween!!!
These are so cool and vintage like! 
Great cat! 
I love the crow....so cool.
I don't have a plan for these yet....but they main thing is I got them when I could! 
I love the woman in the corner. 
This is so orange...love it. 
This would be great to fussy cut a particular image for a project. 
Great details. 
This makes me want to make a quilt now. 
This is just lovely in person 
The layering is terrific 
I hope you enjoyed seeing these....
I hope you get to a quilt shop and see what might interest you for a project.
I used to think....I have tons of fabric and don't need one more.
But sometimes a few new pieces will really inspire you!



Come to what to do weekends!  Come to home matters linky party!  Come to the pin me linky party!  Come the party bunch!

3 comments:

  1. Shirley, love the Halloween prints. Would it be possible to give me the manufacturer of the fabric. I bet your going to make so awesome thing with it.
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black one is from Timeless treasures fabric of SoHo. The orange and white are from J Wecker Frisch for quilting treasures. No other info is on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for info. I will see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete