Friday, July 31, 2015

Friendship freebie!

Today I am celebrating friendship!
I love my friends and I really appreciate each one....there is nothing like a kind word when you are feeling low.
Friends make us laugh, help us get through life, and show us a different point of view!
This would make a sweet tag for a gift or fun insert in a card.
Plus it would be great to stitch up and frame it.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------
Last week I was in Seattle...had lots of fun.
I thought I would share a few pics with you!
Above is the city skyline as we just got on a ferry to Bainbridge island. 
Pikes place market!
The smells are terrific. 
Even the fish are cool.
One place throws the fish around...the crowd always loves it. 
My hubby and daughter in the Space needle dinning area.
While you eat...all the tables go around very slowly...so you get to see all around the city ...so cool!

I love the space needle....it doesn't matter how many times I see it....it is just great! 
I was at an antique mall....and just loved this display of spools!
They were expensive...so I just took a pic...lol.

It is super hot again here....time to hit the pool!
Have a great weekend!

Come to the pin me linky party!  Come the party bunch!  Come to Home matters linky party!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing a sentiment with lots of meaning to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sentiment! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this awesome friendship freebie. I have always wanted to eat in the Seattle Needle. Thank you for linking up on the #HomeMattersParty this week and I hope you will come back and share again.

    ReplyDelete