Friday, August 28, 2015

Take it easy on yourself freebie

Let's take it easy on ourselves....I know we are hardest on ourselves most of the time...
we need a break!
I made this freebie to stitch up or print out to put in a card....etc...

Share this blog post on facebook or your blog....I have freebies every Friday and there are tons on here from the past.  Let your friends know so they can get freebies too.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------
I love Etsy ....
and I love Etsy treasuries.

This is a screen shot of "A little red for Christmas Thyme"
People put together a theme of cool items on etsy and make a treasury.
They usually have 16 products and there are thousands to look at.
My "Santa it's a long story" sign was featured in this one above.
This is a funny one.
This treasury is "Teddy Bears all around".  
The theme can be of anything!
My "I want to be loved by you" teddy bear stitchery pattern is in this one.

Here is the link to see all the treasuries....you can type in key words to find something particular or just look at the pages of random treasuries.
This one is "Quilted Halloween"
I typed in the word Halloween and up came a bunch of Halloween treasuries.
This is fun and addicting to play with,

Speaking of quilts....
I found these pictures....one of my first quilt shows...way back when.
I love seeing how I have progressed...but I still cherish these pics.
All are very good memories.

Have a
Wonderful
Weekend!!!


Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to What to do weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment