Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy hobby freebie

Happy Friday to you!!!
I have always thought that the happiest people....have hobbies!
Do you agree?
This would be sweet framed up in your sewing room.

Share this blog post on facebook or your blog....I have freebies every Friday and there are tons on here from the past.  Let your friends know so they can get freebies too.

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------

These are my witchy labels...
There are 8 in this set, All are labels of potions and spells for bottles, jars, boxes, and containers.
This is a digital download ...You can print them off and use them over and over. 

I put this one on a big jar of lavender.
Some sayings are: Win the lottery verses, Glamorous potion, Skinny for eternity, Spells to win against rivals, and to steal men away, Find your soul mate, no more regrets, eternal youth, and Ugly curses. 

You can easily change the size of the labels when the print page comes up...under page scaling. There is a custom scaling option.  
This would be a great spell...if it worked...lol. 
These are how the two collage sheets look printed on paper. 
I found my soul mate....so I personally don't need this on.  HEHEHE 
I could use some more glamour.
Here is a Sneak peak of my next patterns...
a Needle punch... 
A lil quilt.....
Can't wait to show you the finished pics and all!

Welcome Weekend!!!


Come to home matters!  Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to the party bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment