Friday, January 22, 2016

Be YOU tiful freebie


I have been doodling and illustrating a lot this week because I am in a Fabric design workshop.
I drew this in a few minutes...and was very pleased with how cute it turned out.
Sometimes things that are easy and free spirited turn out the coolest. 
This would make the sweetest embroidered pillow tuck on a little shelf!

Copy and save...and please tell you friends about my blog...where every friday is a new freebie!

*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are just some of the motifs I have been working on this week.
This is a screen shot of the work.
Before you make fabric designs or repeating patterns...
you have to make the elements or motifs for it. 
I love working with these colors...they make me happy.
Plus it reminds me of a party!
I want to tell you to run, don't walk, to Target!
They have the cutest Valentine stuff in the dollar section (usually at the front of the store)! 
Everything was only $1. 
Cute little jars of glitter and push pins 
So darned sweet! 
Cute stickers! 
Banners, doilies, fabric tape...clothes pins with glitter! 
Clothes pins with felt that look like arrows 
Spools with colored jute. 
Yarn on clothes pins 
Tags of all sorts. 
This is a large spool with jute and clothes pins...this was $3. 
I think the spools would be great to wrap ribbons on. 
I wanted 10 of each....but I did control myself... a little!  lol
Have a 
Wonderful
Weekend!



Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to the link party Palooza!  Come to Artsy-fartsy linky party!  Come to the fab Home matters linky party!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pattern you are creating!! So beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty!

    ReplyDelete