Friday, April 29, 2016

America the wonderful...

I am feeling patriotic this week!!
I can't wait to put up some Americana decor!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


I love hexies...they are such a cute shape!
Here my daughter is modeling a piece....
This is a couple embroidered flowers on a beige musical background.
I collect a TON of Halloween fabric!  Do you?
These are crazy fun! Another ring and necklace....fun pumpkins. 
I have lots I want to make this summer...while sitting on the patio.
I just need to get them out.
She made this banner shape with scissors fabric...fun for all crafty gals.
My daughter will graduate high school in June...she can really add more shapes and designs then.
But ...she did just design this pretty rose!!

Here are just some of the wood pendants and rings...in her shop!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I went to our Washington State Quilters meeting on Thursday....it is always inspiring!
This is the raffle quilt this year....just beautiful!
The piecing and quilting are lovely! 
I have always had a thing for the Iris! 
Cynthia England was our speaker...she makes art quilts...yes this is fabric! 
She is a very good fiber artist....it is just amazing how perfect everything is....plus she was sooo funny!  There was never a dull moment!
------------------------------------------
Have a great weekend!!!



Come to the Pin Me Linky Party!
Come to the Home Matters Linky Party!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful daughter and such wonderful designs! Thanks for stopping by the #HomeMattersParty hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete