Friday, May 20, 2016

new MERMAID



My new pattern is ready!
The Merry Mermaid embroidery mini quilt pattern # 371
This sweet design is sure to please and it's quick to stitch!
Make the design into a small quilt or a pillow! This is such a charming embroidery quilt wall hanging....so quick, easy and fun to do. This is so lovely in your summer home decor, in your daughter's room or at your lake house. This could easily be made into a pillow.
Quilt measures: 12" tall x 14" wide
Embroidery design measures: 6 3/4" tall x 6 1/8"
There are easy to follow diagrams in the pattern too!
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is my soon to be graduate. Selina will finish high school very soon!
These are just some of her designs!
She has lots of blanks ...for you to fill and lots of finished items too.
You can make 3 sets...to match an outfit, to show off your embroidery (the set comes with the flower embroidery pattern design) or pop in your favorite fabric.
We were both featured on the Checker distributor blog recently!
her mini hoops and my pattern that has designs for her mini hoops.
It is the perfect summer project!
This is my pattern...with 12 designs to go in the mini hoops.
I tried to come up with as many different designs as I could...to please everyone.
This video Selina did...shows how easy it is to use the mini hoops!
It's only 2 1/2 minutes long.  


Happy Friday!


Come to the Pin Me Linky Party!  Come to Show and tell linky party!  Come to craftastic Monday!!  Come to Inspire me Monday !  Come to the Home matters linky party!  Come to the handmade hangout!  Come to What to do weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I've made catnip mice for my six fellas, and the trick to making them so they aren't ripped apart is double machine-stitching the seams. I also use old denim and heavy cotton for the fabric. So far, so good! Thanks for sharing your great blog. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete