Friday, June 3, 2016

Class of 2016...freebie!

Congrats to the Class of 2016!!!
My daughter is graduating high school this weekend!
I am so proud and we are throwing a big party!
This freebie would make a great banner...save, cut, print and glue to jute/string!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my daughter Selina!
Her high school colors are black and orange (love it!) and her cake and decorations will be those colors too. 
This is my one and only so I protect this little chick like crazy....but I am going to have to let go soon.
She is going to learn from me...lots of computer classes and art...plus learning home based business. 
So excited about her own laser cutting business.  Some of her products are pictured below.
She has an Etsy shop called: SelinaHudsonDesigns...which has all her jewelry, blanks and finished items.  Plus she sells through Checker Distributors.


She is well on her way....a very productive young woman.
---------------------------------------------------------

Have a fabulous weekend!


Come to the Pin Me Linky Party!  Come to Craftastic Monday!  Come to show and tell!  Come to the Home matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment