Friday, June 10, 2016

Pretty Flower medallion freebie design

Another Friday is upon us!
I have had the busiest week....no time to spare for anything!
I look forward to maybe this coming week being more relaxing.
This flower medallion would be sweet stitched up and framed in a hoop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
My daughter Selina graduated High School last weekend.....
so very Proud.
She got student of the year for construction and manufacturing.

Here she is with her man Jaryd. 
They have been dating over a year....and friends for several years.
He got a special cord for science.
They are a very nice couple if I do say myself!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been working on some Americana designs...an old drawing I altered and colored up.
I like to do these while watching tv.  
Here is the repeating design.
I love it!
The colors are prim...not my usual brightness.

**These designs are NOT freebies however....just to let you know.
I hate to have to say that, but some folk think they can use it for themselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trix has figured out that summer is all about curling up into a ball....

Froy says summer is all about finding the shade.
And my cat Lucky plays it real save by staying inside on the bed....sprawled like he owns the joint.
I guess I am their slave.
----------------------------------------------

I have a few things in my etsy shop for Father's day...digital signs(download and print), Flash cards (that you can make into a real quick banner), and party streamer badges. 
I find it really hard to find a good gift for dad...he has everything!
Showing love and attention is always a winner.
----------------------



 Come to the Home matters linky Party!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pretty medallion, and congrats to your daughter - proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie and for linking to #HomeMattersParty hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete