Friday, August 5, 2016

Life is a song....freebie

Life is a song - now sing it....
sweet and simple!
I often think about a bird's life...we have a feeder and bird bath and they are so cute.
I wonder what they do when it is a big storm...windy and rainy.
They certainly are amazing creatures.
Have fun with this freebie design.
***********************************************
I have a BRAND NEW PATTERN!
It is : Too cute to spook!  #373  an embroidery design in my etsy shop.
My website offers printed and mailed patterns if instant print PDF digitals are not for you.

This sweet girl is wearing a black cat hat and peaking over a friendly 
Jack o'lantern.... she is too cute to spook! 
Finish it floating in a simple black frame & bakers twine (all the details on how to do this are in the pattern instructions) ... or in a pillow or mini quilt.
This is a fast and easy project!
I love trying new ways to finish an embroidery design. 
Embroidery designs measure: 4" x 5 11/16"
Finished oval in black frame (8" x 10"): 5 1/2" x 7 1/8"
I am looking forward to fall decorating....I can't help it!
I am just drawn to it.
I still have my patriotic decor up though...I figure it can stay all summer.

Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to Craftastic mondays!  Come to the home matters linky party!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful embroidery freebie. Thank you for sharing your talent at the #HomeMattersParty this week.

    ReplyDelete