Monday, August 15, 2016

New designs and little cakes

You probably know how super duper proud I am of my daughter Selina...a recent high school grad and business owner.
These finished pendant are for sale as well as her pendant blanks...for your own fabric or designs.

I love the "paint by number" fabric...that was one of my favorite things to do as a child....I bet you liked it too!
This fabric has the word "love" embroidered on it. 
My favorite shape of hers in the hexie! 
I love this  face! 
There are french knots on his party hat. 
Jack...the pumpkin king!...he has a few beads on him...I need to watch this movie again soon! 
He has French knot highlights in his eyes. 
in a hexie this time!  Boy am I looking forward to halloween decorating! 
I need to make some clips on earrings for myself...my ears always grow back...I give up on pierced earrings.  I guess my body says No!
Selina also made lots of Petit fours!
They are great tea cakes.
She had a blast and brought them to a party. 
Plus she made up a box for her boyfriend and her friend as well. 
They were so yummy and looked great!
She just keeps surprising me with her talents!

Happy monday!

Come to Home matters linky party !  Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment