Friday, September 23, 2016

Boo freebie tag

Boo!
This spooky pumpkin tag is this week's Friday freebie.
It would be cute on a goodie bag or hanging on a doll.
Just copy and save.
Please tell your friends about my Friday freebies.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs. 
---------------------------------------------

Want to see a transformation?
This is my Valentine kitty cat...
It is very pink and very girly.... 
My friend Sue made it completely different...her own spin and
I just LOVE it!.
I love how it's now a Halloween kitty...with a pumpkin instead of a heart.
Kittie's face is so cool and I love the glittery orange tinsel and the little pumpkin it's holding.
Sue is very talented!  I love seeing all her fairies and dolls at the Custer Craft show.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sneaky peak time....
I will have a new Halloween pattern out soon...so be
WARNED!!!
I am trying to be spooky!
---------------------------------------------------
I keep adding to my Mrstiddlemouse etsy shop...everything on it is either finished handmade goods or antiques.
This is the mini mannequin pincushion....it is the finished product shown in the picture. It is made from beautiful pins fabric. It measures: 8" high...2 3/4" wide. This is so adorable next to your sewing machine or sitting by you while you stitch. It has a has a handkerchief apron, blue seambinding ribbon, vintage buttons, pins, and clear glass stand with buttons in it. The apron has embroidery with a cute pink button. This makes a great friendship swap or gift.

This pincushion fits onto a spool of thread...very handy, Super fast to make, & makes great gifts! These are great sellers at craft shows. 

The kitty comes with vintage Blue chenille to make one kitty...there is also a golf tee, embroidery thread, pins for whiskers and buttons for eyes. You can then make tons of kitties with your own supplies!  Design measures: 5" x 2 3/4" including tee.  I sell just the PDF pattern here.

Let's say Hello to Autumn....and  
Hello Weekend!



Come to the Pin Me linky party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays party!  Come to the Home Matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment