Friday, October 14, 2016

Owl we need is Halloween freebie & Christmas is love

 
Owl we need is Halloween...
I am ready for some scary movies, a party, trick or treaters and everything else. 
This owl has great eyes!
Get out the crayons and colored pencils!
That was one of my fondest memories growing up...coloring for hours.
*****************
My Brand new pattern is ready!
This is terrific for your door...complete with jingle bells.

The embroidery is fun and I loved stitching the glittery garland. 


This sweet snowman is trimming the tree & the last step is adding the star!
This is charm pack friendly.
The snowman and bunny are lightly tinted....very easy!!!

Embroidery design measure: 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
Finished Wall hanging: 11 1/4" x 28" long
****************************************************************


Come check out the Pin me linky party!  Come to the Home Matters party!!  Come to Craftastic Monday!

1 comment: