Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Vintage Christmas finds!

Recently I went to my favorite antique stores and got some amazing Vintage Christmas goodies.
This little character above is something my sister Angie and I joke about...we find them in antique stores and thrift stores...it is the same little face ...only everytime we see it the character is in a different outfit....we have seen a graduate, Scottish folk, soccer players....the list goes on and on.  My sister and I take pics and send them to each other.  We are amazed that there are so many out there! 
I LOVE honeycomb!!!  
I wanted to have them sooo bad....but at 7.95 each, I had to say no.  Seems heartbreaking to break up the set.
In my dreams....I will have the whole pack!
This is from the Vintage Rabbit....my favorite antique store! 
Look at the awesome collection of nativities, snowmen and santas! 
This bejeweled number lights up! 
The displays in these awesome stores are amazing...such tender care and time to make everything look so cool!
Isn't this sweet?!
I love the vintage charm and it is so well done. 
I thought the reindeer and Santa were fun! 
The Christmas spirit is all around....so silvery! 
So I got some vintage Santa's with diamond eyes.... 
vintage tinsel...so heavy! 
I think I will stick my cards in here. 
This vintage planter is adorbs! 
This kind of coloring book was a staple in our house....because if nothing else...we had these and color crayons.  There were a lot of fun times ... coloring until the red and black were stubs. 
I love this green candy cane...it is so unusual. 
I have always collected these seals and stickers...I have always been wildly attracted to them.
They have such great art and simple charm. 
Santa die cut. He went in my giant jar of ornaments on my mantle. 
I got this wildly yellow/gold angel....and she is at the top of my tree now! 
More Christmas seals and old candy canes. 
The little box had several to use still. 
Corny goodness!  
These remind me of growing up in the 70's. 
I had to have this incredible pink feather wreath!
I knew I would never see it again if I didn't buy it.
I put it near all my corny pink and blue angels. 
I also LOVE tags...they are so cheerful!!!
Snoopy is the cutest!
He looks a little naughty...love him!

Have you gotten any new decorations this year?
Please tell me in the comment section!!!


Come to the home matters linky party!  Come to the Pin me linky party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment