Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving puzzle

Hello everyone....Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving?  Are you secretly playing Christmas music?   I do because it makes me create better...lol. 
This puzzle above came from an old magazine from 1941....it is strange because the puzzle is to try to find the Indians....not so nice....but it is also strange because ...I can't find them.  Can you?  Maybe I am just not looking hard enough....but I can't see one. 
I also keep looking for things in my studio, can't find them, and then find them right in front of my face....lol.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't see them either, Shirley. But like you, things can be right in front of my face and I don't see them!!!! lol
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like one is in the top of haystack with a bow & arrow. Maybe in the tree top infront of the indians. The other one maybe in the rocks. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete