Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Quilt Show booth 2013

Gotta quickly show you some pictures of my quilt booth....before I have to head off again to the show!  This is a wide shot of my corner booth.

I had to pack it all in...so hard.  Here is some Christmas goodies.

My Gingers!

You only have so much room to get it all in!

I always have a Halloween section!  It is always my favorite.

I must say Halloween is sooooo popular.

Raggedy and my valentine hearts.....these are all patterns available on my website, etsy and patternmart.

I always run out of this mouse!

Bunnys.....so bright

My hoop art

I want to thank everyone for all the great comments....I never felt so much love.

I love to fill my cubby holes

My wool pin patterns....for every occasion.

Agatha willow witch and boo pumpkin

My strawberry mousey
 
I have mice everywhere.

Mannequins and  lil girl

So much to see!

sweet embroidery

My booth from another angle. 
Please come by if you can and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks wonderful and I love how it is displayed.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete