Friday, October 4, 2013

Spider web freebie design


Cute spider isn't it...so not like real spiders.
I had a spider crawl into my ear once in a hot tub...I went under water in a flash...yikes....bad flashback happening!
Why can't spider be cute?!!!
I bomb my house on a regular basis...just to get spiders (not much else here in Washington state...thank goodness).
I think this would be cute stitched and put into a small embroidery hoop.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still legally my designs.

Have a great weekend...I will be with my sisters & daughter....shopping it up!

Because life is a living, breathing work of art, you are a painting as you go. Be a masterpiece. Drink in life. Laugh too loud. Compliment others constantly.
Nicole Johnson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment