Sunday, October 27, 2013

The best way to spread Christmas cheer...

These are my latest signs....all on my etsy shop.
This saying is from "Elf"...buddy the elf said it...so cute!

This is a simple yet pretty sign....sometimes saying less is really saying more.

I love using pinks and blues for Christmas.....love red and green too.
 

The snow is coming...unless you live in the south...he he he.
I live in Eastern Washington....it will be snowy.

This one is sweet...a little corny, but I love it!
----------------------------------------------------
This is a great day to get cozy with your family or your pets....watch some movies and just relax!
 

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of signs in my Etsy shop...for all holidays and everyday to.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/Hudsonsholidays?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete