Friday, April 7, 2017

Bake freebie, fun goodies, & Zinnias.

There is nothing more realistic than a kitty that bakes...lol.
See how the kitty's tongue in out...mouth watering yummy turkey.

Copy and save this...it would be darling on a kitchen towel.
-----------------------------------------------
I put a few new things in my etsy shop: MrsTiddleMouse.

A cool Crow...At the end of the journey you are an old crow....lol.




---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been recoloring and changing up my Zinnia design....I am making a collection of fabric designs around it.
I hand picked my colors from the Pantone color book.
Doesn't this one look retro!
It reminds me of my childhood.
This is the same design....in many different color combinations...still the same color group I chose though.
I love them!
Here is a part of the collection...how do you like the Bees?  
I figure bees go with all the flowers.
I am making more to go with these....and I having a blast doing it! 






Come to the Craftastic Monday!  Come to the Home matters Linky party!!

1 comment: