Friday, July 14, 2017

It's five o'clock somewhere...freebie friday

It's five o'clock somewhere...yay!
This is the Friday Freebie this week!  
This design is perfect for my daughter Selina's mini hoop pendant blanks.
This is super easy to stitch and fast too!
Just copy and print out.
Transfer the design with a light box or window onto muslin using a disappearing marker.
Put your muslin in an embroidery hoop and choose some floss colors.
For the center are of the design...I added little tiny wool scraps...I just added a french knot center and stitched down the edges.
Then I removed the marker with water.
Then popped it into the pendant blank.

Her mini hoop packs comes with instructions and a free pattern...."Hello". 
They can be necklaces, pin/brooches, magnets and even a key chain.
I love how this turned out and it kind of reminds me of the watch the white rabbit holds in Alice in wonderland.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Spooky days ahead...
My Witch Mannequin dress form pattern is the sale pattern of the week!
These are some of the mannequins I have made in the past...all sold quickly.
Each one can look different....choosing different fabric, photos, embellishments...etc.. 
Notice the glittery stars...just cardboard with glitter on top! 
The skirts can be paper, yarn, ribbons, and string. 
The shawls are cheesecloth.... 
This one has a tulle skirt and an "EEK" badge.
This is a great craft show seller!
*********************************
I have four in this series of mini quilts...halloween, christmas, valentines and easter...
I was thinking of doing one for Thanksgiving...What do you think?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
These are some kitties I have been working on for repeating patterns....
Cats going this way and that!!!

Have  a very happy weekend and try to stay cool!!


Come to craftastic Mondays!  Come to the Home Matters Linky party~

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty pendant. Visiting from Home Matters party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design! Thank you for the freebie. We are so happy you linked up with us at the #HomeMattersParty this week!

    ReplyDelete