Friday, March 16, 2018

Oh Blarney!

Oh Blarney ....St. Patrick's day is upon us!
I took a few pics of my holiday decor...this my cross stitch piece and two leprechauns.
I have a really long skinny tree that is perfect for any holiday...now it is decorated with all my shamrocks and tags. 
I really is festive!
This tree was pretty cheap from hobby lobby during Christmas. 
I've had this leprechaun forever...he never gets into any mischief. 
I collect colored glass for my windows...
I put each color in a different box so I can get to the right ones when needed.
This is a fun assortment...my father is the little boy in the photo.
---------------------------------------------------------
And now for some random stuff I purchased......

I LOVE TITANIC
and recently I went to a cool museum that travels the country....
it was fun, though I already know pretty much everything....I have a huge collection of books and other memorabilia. The coolest part was seeing all the objects that were found on the bottom of the ocean and brought back up.  
I had to have the teapot and cup plus...wine glasses.

I got this sweet ballerina in a trophy at a spring craft sale...so cute!
I was always in awe of the jewelry boxes with them inside.

Derpy mouse....so ugly its cute!

In a bag of easter items in a thrift store....I notices these vintage plastic easter bunnies and duckie amongst weird items.....99 cents for the whole bag.  I was in heaven.

I am alos a huge peanuts fan and found this sweet picture booklet.

The photo book is small but so darned cute.

a big wood bowl for my table top...perfect for my easter eggs!

Whenever I see orange and black....my eyes go crazy....I love anything halloween.
This is the coolest art book for kids from the 40's.

Fun valentines....

Easter....

and oh yeah...halloween.
4 bucks for this book full of goodies!
__________________________________________________________
This week's sale pattern is....
It's only $3.99....this week only....ends next friday.
Lighten your spirit with this sweet hand embroidery quilt design.

What a perfect way to decorate your home, add sweet charm to a nursery or make it into a gift for a friend who needs some cheer!

Make the design into the small quilt as shown or a pillow! It is very fast and easy to stitch up!

There are complete instructions on how to assemble the quilt too....plus...There are easy to follow diagrams in the pattern too!

Embroidery design measures: 7 1/4" x 6 5/8"
Quilt measures: 16" x 18 3/8" 
_____________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment